“beautiful” 5 of 5 bubbles

Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 attraction reviews
“beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

The most beautiful building, intricate maori weaving & carving and oh the window..............visit, leave a donation, and never forget

Visited April 2013

• Indonesian first
Rotorua, New Zealand
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“A must see and free!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

The whole Ohinemutu environment provides a free aspect to Maori life and culture. The church offers so much history and an amazing stained glass window. A must do for visitors who are new to both geothermal activity and/or Maori culture. Always a quiet place for solace and learning.

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Must For EVERY Rotorua Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

I am now in my forties living in Perth Western Australia. Since I was a wee girl my family and I have visited St Faiths every time we were in Rotorua, it is the most calming, peaceful and magical place I have ever been. Three years ago I took my three teenage children for a tour of the North Island. We went to St Faiths and even though it was raining and very windy that day, they experienced just the same peace, calm and magic I have found each and every visit. It is a MUST see for me I recommend it to anyone and everyone and the stained glass window of Maori Jesus walking effortlessly on the lake has never lost it's beauty and I'm sure is the main source of the church's magic.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Jacq L
Gold Coast
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Worth seeing for the thermal heating!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

The church is steeped in history and has a great outlook on non-rainy days - or so we are told.

The church is heated by natural thernal heatin via pipe in the floor. Sounds boring? if you are abit of an engineering buff - well worth the trip.

Ennis, Texas
6 attraction reviews
“Anglican Church”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

Beautiful chapel with well maintained grounds. Historical and spiritual significance blended nicely.