Alpin Motel and Conference Centre
$147
$116
Official Site
  • Pool
Prince's Gate Hotel(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
$144
$94
$484
$412
Agoda.com
Wai Ora Lakeside Spa Resort(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
$120
$99
Agoda.com
$725
$428
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $488/night.

Best Western Braeside Rotorua(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
$100
$92
$122
$118
Hotwire.com
All reviewsplunge poolhot tubprivate courtyardbike washmountain bikingfree unlimited wifiseparate bedroomfamily holidayqueen bedbusy roadstayed here for nightsshort stayquiet locationmain roadwould stay againgreat facilitieslounge area
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I was really enjoying the days in Alpin, and it gave me fantastic service and homey feeling. I wasn't busy in trevalling this time, so I spent long time in my room, and it is comfortable, the soft bed, clean room, hot water for bathing, and I love the SPA Room! Also, the staff there are very friendly and helpful, love them so much! Strongly recommend!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Daisy L
Reviewed November 23, 2012

The price of this motel was reasonable - a deal on a travel website. However the motel managers seemed unaware of the deal I had purchased. The deal included one free continental breakfast per day, however after having been contacted 3 times during my stay to sort out the details of my booking, the breakfast was prepared incorrectly and delivered by a seemingly disgruntled manager. Not a good impression. Having said that, the same managers were very helpful in providing local information and offered discount coupons to local attractions.

I did wake to find a cockroach crawling around the kitchen, which I had to quickly hide from my partner to avoid her time in the motel being ruined.

3 stars.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
sala6, Owner at Alpin Motel and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2012

Hi Dear customer, first of all, thank you very much for stay with us. Sorry for the inconvenience of any misunderstanding. We do pest control every month regularly, due to we are a big property with thermal heated facilities(like the swimming pool and hot tubs) and all our 40 units one bed room apartments are in ground floor around the internal garden, during summer time, control the "small visitor" is a very hard work, but we always do our best to provide a clean and comfortable accommodation for our guest. Hope you can enjoy your next stay. Best regards. Motel Owners

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Just stayed at Alpin for Labour weekend. Decided to book there for the heated pool so my 2 children (8 & 10) would be entertained and wasn't disappointed. All 40 units were booked but you wouldn't know it. We had the pool to ourselves most of the time and the units are very private. Also great having our own private hot pool to use. Boys were on divans in the lounge which they found very comfortable and there was a huge bed in the bedroom, kitchenette was well stocked and I found I could easily cook a meal with what was there . Great with the two TV's to cater for children and adults choices. Units were very clean and tidy and serviced daily. Owners were very helpful and offered discount vouchers to various attractions around Rotorua. Would definitely stay again if in the area.

Room Tip: We were in Room 31 which was on the road frontage. The road isn't busy though and we never heard any traffic. If you are a light sleeper would probably request rooms from 1-20.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Nic500
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Stayed at this place because a friend remembered loving it as a child 40yrs ago!!! Recently refurbed and clean and modern interior. Serviced daily, included excellent continental breaky. Owners lovely, kids loved the pool and spa. when on first day room wasn't serviced, owners arranged for it to be done within half an hour and left a complimentary bottle of wine for our inconvenience! Totally unexpected and such a nice touch.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2012

we came here for my husbands 40th and really enjoyed our stay here, it was like being at home away from home, with a few luxuries :) great for couples or families. looking forward to going back. I especially loooved the private spa

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple