“Amazing ride with spectacular views!”

Pure Dirt Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #28 of 62 Tours in Rotorua
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: All Tours take you over rolling farmland with amazing scenery and views over the Rotorua lakes.Longer tours reach the highest lookouts and through our awesome native forest trails. Huge range of trails to suit the beginner to the expert. Tours from one hour up to 3 days.
Rotorua, New Zealand
“Amazing ride with spectacular views!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Pure Dirt Tours was a great place to spend my Sunday after a long week. You arrive and are greated in a great friendly manner, suited up and coupled with a bike to suit you! After an initial start up period to get used to the bike in the orientation area you start on the great trip up the mountain. Once at the top you have a quick break to have a look at the view and learn about Rotorua. The trip back down is great cutting through some wonderful bush areas. I would definately recommend this to anyone with spare time!

Western Australia, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Have a go!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

My partner and I went and had a go - I had never been on a bike before and his experience was limited. I had a few goes round the track but lost my nerve after falling off! The guide (Rory or Ray?) was awesome, so understanding and telling me not to stress. He even brought me back down the hill when I wussed out.

Thank you so much. My partner had an awesome time and hopefully I'll be a bit better next time!

Totally recommend this company :-)

Auckland Region, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't miss it if you are in Rotorua”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I did a haf an hour dirt bike ride and the 4wd drive ride. Resonable price and all gears are supplied. Help full staff and and well experineced driver for 4wd. It is scary but it is safe. The driver went beyond his role to explain all the intresting places in Rotorua to visit. Well done mate keep up the good work. we will definitly come back to you if we are in Rotorua.

Dennis/Shanika and Joel

Waitomo
“The best unheard of thing in vagus”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

it all started with us showing up and meeting merv. super friendly fellow. who gave us all the proper protective gear including motox boots (a wee bit better than the gumboots im used to wearing on a motor bike!) he then gave us a few minutes to go around a jr track to see where we aere at while he was getting his gear on.. once he was ready he came out on his bike and we headed off across the farm, he told us i will judge the speed but if you want to go faster come up close behind him, the tracks were nice and wide,,,, but not easy in any respect.... it was good to be back on the bike and riding a bike again. the track started off on a farm then we went into the bush and got to ride through the trees... after a we while the hill climbs got bigger and steeper and a few little opportunities for us to do some jumps arose which was AWESOME. my favourite thing about the tour was he judged our experience levels and catered for it, we got to go super fast and do some awesome jumps (unlike any quad tour ive been on) once we got back did some super fast laps around the track (was surprising how much faster we were around the track once we got back) said a massive thanks to merv and we were on our way chatting the whole way back to waitomo about how much fun it was for us!

Visited November 2012
Waitomo, New Zealand
“You need to do this!”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

This is one of the best things I've done in so long, so much better than a quad tour. You get to play, get adventurous, they will take you if you've never been on a bike or like us had done a bit of riding, sure it wasn't recent, but getting to ride from fun open wide tracks, farmland and tight tracks through the bush over logs and ruts, Merv and this tour were just so awesome. If your in Rotorua you need to do this.

Visited November 2012