“Fatty ans salty”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #179 of 236 Restaurants in Rotorua
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Im not really into KFC. The last time I went to fairy Springs one the service was ok. The good thing about KFC is that its a standard taste wherever you go. I used to eat it when i was a student but since i have been embarking on my own cooking I prefer to make tasty nutritious chicken meals at home. But the thing is I'm not a big takeaway fan anyway because of the fat laden qualities;

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Horrible! We were given chicken that looked dark and refried. When we complained the manager had a terrible attitude and in no way tried to make up for the waste of our time and petrol having to go back. Never again! Much better at the other KFC in town, they aren't hugely great but still better than this gross store.

2  Thank Micaela H
Reviewed June 2, 2013

All burgers were cooked fresh & the booths/tables were clean & tidy. Parking on site was easy & roomy.

Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Taking ages... so much for fast food. Hope it improves for next time I'm here. And the drink was flat

Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is the KFC near PaknSave and Countdown, not the one at Fairy Springs. We went there for lunch on Saturday arvo before catching a movie, around 1pm. The womens toilet had Pee on the seat, floor, just in general in the worse condition I have ever seen a KFC in NZ in. Actually, the condition of the KFC reminded me a lot of Taiwan’s Maccas, well that was 7yrs ago they have possibly improved there cleanliness since then. The restaurant in general was disgusting, rubbish on the floor, tables left with rubbish on them, my husband walked in after me, we looked at each other and were like, this is soooo grosse!! We were out of there in a flash and off to BK’s, which says a lot because I am so not a BK’s foodie. Not impressed KFC Rotorua

3  Thank chily1976