Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $52.67
More Info
from $62.51
More Info
All reviews duck amphibious vehicle great fun landing craft minute tour great tour quack quack driver guide fun trip blue lake informative commentary all ages fun afternoon highly recommend this tour his knowledge beautiful scenery a lot of fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I did the above mentioned tour on Sunday and I must say, I had a brilliant time. Our guide, driver, skipper Shelly, was great. She was knowledgeable, ensured we adhered to all safety regulations and had the most wicked sense of humor. I can't wait to do the City and Lakes tour next.

Thanks Shelly

Great experience.
Fun getting duck whistles to blow throughout the journey.
Driver had a fantastic sense of humour and made the drive memorable.
Lots of interesting facts stated about the town.
Going into water on lakes was exciting.
A fun time had by all.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So glad we decided to go on a Duck Tour, it was a lot of fun, we had four children with us aged from 6 to 11 and I can honestly say they were never bored, plenty to see and listen to. Marcus and Josh gave out interesting facts about how and why the Duck amphibious vehicle was built and more information on the different lakes we visited, I think the highlight of the trip was the fun aspect everyone joining in as we raced a kayak-er on the water, blasted out various music to suit the occasion, and of course quacking at unsuspecting tourists as we past by them, think they all had a good laugh as most smiled and waved back. Marcus and Josh made a good team working well together, and they made it a very good experience, good job done you two.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The driver was great, and made the trip a lot of fun. Love how he played the Titanic theme as we drove into the water. Really worth doing. Only downside is that my son blew the duck whistle ALL the way to Taupo afterwards and drove me mad but I reckon the driver would get a laugh out of that too.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

The vehicles were great, quite comfortable for a seventy year old vehicle. Our tour leader / driver was Nick , he was fantastic, great information,great personality, great stories and even his jokes were pretty good. I recommend this trip as a must do when in Rotorua, at the worst when else can ride on a Duck. Quack Quack.