“Outstanding Indian Meal”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Thames, New Zealand
“Outstanding Indian Meal”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Our family of 5 dined on a Saturday night. The service was prompt, courteous and attentive without being intrusive. The meal was outstandingly good Indian food. We started by sharing a sizzling mixed platter - everything great, and followed with 4 dishes. All were well flavoured and appropriately hot and tasty. Naan bread was light and fresh. Will definitely go back.

• Visited June 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Napier, New Zealand
“Lives up to its name”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

On this occassion we had a takeaway (take-out) from the restaurant.

The food was still superb. Very tasty and even in plastic containers, still presented well.

Will go back again.

Recommend chicken madras - I had medium heat and it was perfect!

• Visited June 2012
Waitara
“Awesome food and service”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Our sports team ate here on Friday night and we all enjoyed our selected meals. They were absolutely divine. Would recommend this Restaurant.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Robyn B
Hamilton New Zealand
“Excellent Indian Food, Great service”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Had dinner here with a friend while on conference in Rotorua. Very helpful staff the Nan bread was fresh and the Chicken Tikka masala was Fabulous. I would happily recommend it to all.

Visited June 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Fabulous Indian!”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

My family and I tried this place in Rotorua whilst visiting there a few weeks ago, and were very impressed. The food was very good, the waiting staff pleasant and it had a nice, informal atmosphere and our kids were happy there. I am originally from the UK, where as another reviewer said, that Indian restaurant scene is generally of a much higher standard than New Zealand or Australia, where I now live, but I would rate this place very highly. I would go back here again, and take some of my British mates along too!

• Visited April 2012