All reviews microwave oven walking distance room was clean hot tub enjoyed our stay
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2020

Sorry but this Motel needs some TLC. Taps dripping in the kitchen, lino cracked, curtains that wouldn't close. The main bed had a huge sag in the middle, no smoke alarm present in room. The hot pool looked old and the surrounding area needs a fresh coat of paint

Room tip: I wouldn't stay here again
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed January 3, 2020

Over priced for a very low quality hotel. Bed and pillows terrible. Room very dated and underwhelming. No aircon or fan. Low water pressure in shower. Spa bath in room was dated but worked well. Location convenient.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

This motel is very dated and badly in need of an upgrade. Basic facilities. Curtains wouldn't close properly. No mirror near the fixed hairdryer. Spa bath cracked and very unappealing. Cheap but not cheerful. Wouldn't stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2019

Walking distance to shops and restaurants. Spa in room was nice.bed comfortable. Just needed couple of bulbs replaced,and cold tap over sink fixed.other than that enjoyed our stay. Will stay here again when we visit Rotorua.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

We stayed Monday-Thursday for $750. I'm embarrassed to have paid so much for this dump. I dont mind old but it has to be clean, and bug free. I was horrified the second night my daughter said theres a bug. It was a cockroach! I thought I saw another one and when I moved a bag on the floor near the window I saw dozens scurry away back under the floorboards! I was horrified. It was 11 PM and we rushed to the supermarket to get bug spray. I spent a sleepless night awake getting up numerous times to spray the crawling insects off the walls. I wouldn't let my husband shut off the light. I was in tears and traumatized. We had no where else to go as it was school holidays and everything was booked or cost hundreds per night, I wanted to go home.next day they tried to blame us on overfilling the spa and driving the cockroaches out. you mean theres more? A man was repairing a box on the wall outside our room that day I suspect he disturbed their nest as the bugs were small.After first day couldn't use the shower because it leaked on the floor below and they needed a plumber. Couldnt use it til the caulking dried. We booked a room with spa tub and bathtub, theres no bathtub just a small dirty shower. My daughter complained of a dirty spa tub with floating stuff and hair. Wish we wouldn't have used it now.
Kitchenette supplies were minimal. There were 3 of us so there were only 3 forks, 3 spoons, plates, etc. No ice cube tray. No tissue boxes. No plugins by bed (we were smart and brought a power bar with us).Pillows were flat and in need of replacing. Wifi awful. My husband tried to do work from his laptop but it was impossible it was so slow. 'Closet' was an afterthought as it was about the width of a hanger. I wouldn't stay here again if it was the last place available in Rotorua. I'm still feeling crawly after the sight of those bugs. The place should be bulldozed down.

Date of stay: April 2019