“Fantastic Service and 5* Food”
Review of Ambience Fine Indian Cuisine - CLOSED

Ambience Fine Indian Cuisine
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I used to use this as a takeaway when I worked in Rotorua, so when I visit Rotorua I now use the restaurant and take all my friends as the food is awesome, the chef/owner will cook to your tastes and will cook you something to remember, I love the atmosphere of this restaurant, very calming

1  Thank Sharon T
There are newer reviews for Ambience Fine Indian Cuisine

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Good food. Worth the visit. Really appreciate the customer service. Way better then other indian restaurant. Thanks beant.......keep it up...!!!

1  Thank Nzsidz
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have been to Ambience for dinner with my friend to celebrate birthday. I really enjoyed yummy Kadahi Paneer after a long long time. They have friendly staff and great service. We were bit silly and demanding but they were still very patient. Would love to visit again....

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The service is good,nice and friendly people is working here.
I had prawn curry,it was very tasteful and perfectly seasoned. The naan bread tastes very homemade and freshly baked. My boyfriend was very satisfied with his chicken curry aswell.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Visited Ambience last night for the first time. They have only been open a month under new ownership. The Chef came out to talk to me and confirm my order (takeaway). He was very friendly and wished me well.
We had ordered Chicken Shahi Korma (in cashew and coconut sauce), Chicken Tikka Masala (traditional tomato gravy with onion and capsicum) and Moong Dal Tadka (yellow lentils). The curries were the best we have had in Rotorua (and we usually buy from Lovely India or Indian Star).
The roti bread was light and fluffy and the garlic naan just right.
If you haven't been there yet and would like a change try Ambiance over the road from Carl Jnr on Amohau Street. Best curry in Rotorua!

2  Thank keitho59