“Really enjoyed my day”

Rotorua Cultural Eco Small Group Afternoon Tour
$101.37*
Tribal Footprints Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Elite Adventures is an award winning tour company providing scheduled and private half-day and full day tours of Rotorua. We also organise custom-made private and group tours and shore excursions to Rotorua from Tauranga port. Tell us where your interest lies and we can create the tour you desire. Why choose us? We offer tours through many of Rotorua's attractions that do not offer guided tours. Our guides are locals and are fun, friendly and informative! We keep our tour groups small and personalised.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I would recommend this tour any day. I did the Thermal Park Morning tour.

The guide was very friendly and knowledgable. I didn't know nature could give us such a beautiful place and is very happy I went on this tour.

If you visit Rotorua, make sure you make time for this tour.

There are newer reviews for Elite Adventures Rotorua Tours

Reviewed December 14, 2012

We were a group of 6 Travelling NZ on a cruise ship. I read a few reviews about others doing there own thing rather than doing the cruise tours and I though this would be the best option for us as a group we wanted to personalize our tours for just us and also to leave the crowds of the cruise tours behind. We were sailing in to Tauranga and had the day to fill so I contacted Elite Adventures and they were more than accommodating for us to custom fit our day for what we wanted to do they supplied a vehicle and a wonderful guide Huru. We got to see Rotorua, Waimangu,Orakei Korako (Hidden Valley) and had some time floating around in the thermal pools at Waikite we had a great day. Made all the better for the wonderful Huru he is a very friendly genuine man and he went out of his way to make the day so special for our noisy group aged from 82 to 45, he finished it off with a great Aussie verse's NZ sing a long. To our shame he knows more words to Aussie folk songs than the Aussie's. I would highly recommend Elite tours and Huru for a day to remember.Thanks xx

eliteadventures, Owner at Elite Adventures Rotorua Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Thanks for your great review Rondele, we are happy you enjoyed your time with us visiting Rotorua. As you mentioned it is a better way to see the sights in a small group with your own local guide who can take you at your own pace without joining the large bus tours. We wish you a Merry Xmas and hope to see you again someday, thanks Rondele! Trent Neilson, Director

Reviewed November 28, 2012

To cover most of the attractions I decided to book 2 half day trips with this company and I was not disappointed in any way. After my drive from Taupo I started with the afternoon cultural trip on the first day and was pleasantly surprised to be the only guest and to get a private tour from manager Trent, which was very interesting and informative. The next morning I was booked on the thermal half day tour and although there were 9 people in total it was much personalised and again very informative and interesting with Maori guide Huru. All the locations can easily be visited on your own, but then you will miss out on the convenience of a vehicle bringing you everywhere, you have to worry about the timing of certain attractions yourself and most important: you will miss the guides who are making this trip to an exceptional one; informative, safety conscious and funny; I highly recommend these trips to cover the highlights of Rotorua.

1  Thank amvg2015
Trent N, Owner at Elite Adventures Rotorua Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Thank you for your great review, it was wonderful to hear you had an awesome time and it was a pleasure to meet you on your journey to Rotorua. We know it is a long way fro anywhere so we like to ensure you visit will be something special with local friendly knowledgeable guides who have actually grown up in the area and know it extremely well! Our mission is to enhance the amazing sights you will see with relevant information and inside stories only the locals know. I look forward to seeing you again and cant wait to visit your Eco tour company one day soon, thanks again.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We had a superb experience touring with Huru. From pickup at our hotel through the long drive to Auckland, Huru was informative and attentive. It was such a privilege to have a local guide to educate us about things from the perspective of true regional heritage. Kia ora, Huru...

eliteadventures, Owner at Elite Adventures Rotorua Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Kia ora, thank you for your great review we are glad you enoyed your time with us and we look forward to hosting you on your next journey down under, kia ora!!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

A great way to see some of the best sights in Rotorua - Wai-O-Tapu and Waimangu. Trent's knowledge and passion for the areas visited and the history of the area and the people was second to none. Highly recommended!!

1  Thank Wade S

Thank you Wade for your nice review, was nice to meet you and guide you around our diverse country. We look forward to your next visit to New Zealand!!