Arista Capri Motel
Hotels.com
$151
$127
$105
Prince's Gate Hotel(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
$143
$90
Holiday Inn Rotorua(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
$166
$128
Agoda.com
$162
$126
Official Site
  • Pool
Wai Ora Lakeside Spa Resort(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
$120
$99
Agoda.com
Best Western Braeside Rotorua(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
$100
$92
$485
$411
Priceline
$1,062
$849
All reviewsspa bathprivate courtyardmaster bedroomfenton streetcomfortable bedshot tubsky tva lovely stayfree wifigreat place to staystayed nightsking bedte puiawould definitely stay here againcentre of townshort driveenjoyed our stay
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Lovely place to stay. Only a 10 - 15 min walk to town and about 20 walk to Wharerewarewa Geothermal Village. As we didn't have a car and had to walk everywhere it was a great location. The owners, Sharon & Glenn were very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend the Capri Court in Rotorua. :-)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Angela F
CapriC, Manager at Arista Capri Motel, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words, so happy you enjoyed your stay. It is great that we are just a good stroll to both the city and the famous Pohutu Geyser. Regards
Sharon

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

This was the last 'hotel night' of our 8 day road trip & I was pleasantly surprised for the money how good this place was.
One point of difference from all the other hotels was that the person who checked us in - Sharon - I'm assuming, escorted us the room, unlocked the door & popped the milk in the fridge - a small thing - but a really nice customer service touch & something that didn't occur at any of the other 6 hotels we stayed at on our trip.
It was also nice that Sharon noticed I wasn't well when we checked in (I had lost my voice) & gave me directions to the medical centre & seemed genuinely concerned for me.
Had my teenager with me so she was impressed with the wifi speed and amount & I was impressed with the spa tub which helped to 'steam' back my voice.
Will highly recommend to Aussie friends & family. Dee

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Dee K
CapriC, Manager at Arista Capri Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words. It makes our job worthwhile when people like yourself appreciate the small personal touches in the busyness of life. There is a special joy in serving others. Thanks again for taking the time to write this feedback. Kind Regards Glenn and Sharon

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Best customer service we had and the facilities matched as well. For anybody that stays you will surely get your moneys worth with access to all your needs and activities within a short distance. Recommend it to all and we will be back.
From the 3 sisters

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Hello The 3 Sisters !! It was a delight to host you all as you giggled away with delight ! Glad you had a wonderful stay and do hope the rest of your journey went well. Thanks for your review !
Regards Glenn and Sharon

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Right from my first initial inquiry Sharon was Awesome. Very Friendly and personable. The same smile on the phone greeted us at the door. The Suite we stayed in was Beautiful, Immaculately clean and comfortable. As our trip was special she even made the extra effort to put a little Happy Birthday Surprise on my sons Bed. His Chocolate covered face said it all.. The Spa bath is definitely the best way to relax after a full and active day. She had all the local knowledge and discounts to make our trip truly memorable. Perfectly located to all of Rotoruas attractions. Definitely reccommend you look them up first. We will be back for sure and we know where we will be staying. Thank You so much for making our humble trip First Class.

Room Tip: I suggest you talk to Sharon and she will help you choose the best room to suit your needs. I understand they even have rooms for easy dissability access too.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Shiri A

Shiri and family - it was an utter delight to host you, hubby and son Moses for his special birthday surprise. It was a treat to see his face after a day out at Rainbow Springs. So glad you all enjoyed this special occasion with your son and that we were a part of being able to help make it a memorable time for you all. Kind Regards Glenn and Sharon

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This is a locally owned property with some really nice amenities. I didn't expect to have a Jacuzzi in the room, but there it was; nice touch. The WiFi is top notch too. There are no restaurants within walking distance of the hotel, but you can order a breakfast and have it delivered to your room.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
CapriC, Manager at Arista Capri Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

So delighted we topped off your stay with a surprise huge spa pool in your room. All our rooms come with this luxury and we are glad you enjoyed it. Sorry you did not see the two restaurants within just maximum of 2 - 3 mins walk from here. Next Time !! Kind Regards Glenn and Sharon