“If seafood is what you want this is the place!!!”
Review of Only Seafood

Only Seafood
Ranked #9 of 58 Restaurants in Paihia
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We arrived early (Child) for dinner and had a fantastic time our waitress was fantastic and was only to happy to help and advise. Our meals were fresh and delicious will dine here again during our next stay more than likely several times.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We had a lovely evening at Only Seafood and found it hard to choose from the great selection on the menu. All 4 of us ordered a different meal from the menu and we were all happy with our selection, tasting a little bit of each others. Definately worth a visit.

Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Outstanding food - if you love seafood you will love this place. Excellent service and wonderful ambiance too.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I love my seafood and was excited to go here. The staff were very attentive and I can't fault the service, but I was a little disappointed with the food. The fish was over-cooked, as were the prawns (according to my husband), and the sauces were a little 'tasteless'. Won't be returning.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Wonderful friendly service, beautiful romantic outside setting & food to die for. We had the best calamari I've ever tasted & everything was amazing - a perfect evening.