“A delicious dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Only Seafood

Only Seafood
Ranked #8 of 57 Restaurants in Paihia
Cuisines: Seafood, New Zealand
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Palmerston North
“A delicious dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

We really loved the quaint and welcoming ambience of this restaurant! We found our waitress extremely attentive with a good knowledge of the dishes on the menu. The hand made pumpkin seed garlic bread was to die for! We were also impressed by the quality of the snapper with creamy banana liqueur sauce, it was cooked to perfection. Needless to say, we just couldn't accommodate another morsel and sadly had to bypass the dessert.

• Visited February 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“Great seafood and dessert”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Had the early bird special (3 set courses at a reduced price) and was not disappointed. My main course did not appear to be any smaller than my husbands full price main and the chocolate mousse was one of the best I've ever had (and I've had plenty). My only regret was not finding this great place earlier in the week!

Visited February 2013
Romsey, United Kingdom
“Probably the best in Paihia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

The quality and presentation of the food is to a good international standard, but the atmosphere is friendly and relaxed. A tad more professional than its neighbour, the Waterfront.

Visited December 2012
Auckland
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

We first dined here five years ago and the quality of the food, location & service is still excellent. Tasty, fresh & locally sourced seafood make this place really special. It didn't disappoint and we'll happily dine here again when we are next in Paihia.

Visited February 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Absolutely amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I love seafood so this was the perfect place to visit!!! I had the tuna dish washed down with a bottle of villa Maria white absolutely delicious!!!! The setting is beautiful even though outside was full inside was simple but effective!!! I loved the layout!!! The staff were all kind and caring even if they weren't the waitress assigned to your table!!! For desert me and my partner had the oysters with bacon absolutely stunning!!! Fantastic place!!! A definite recommend when u go to Pihia!!!!