Jason and Stacey were very pleasant. The kitchen and bathroom were a bit rough. Were there during peak season and in town was extremely busy especially when the cruise ships were in!!! We had a problem with our room and STacey handled the problem very professionally and fixed the problem straight away. The pool and spa were very pleasant. Did not use games rooms etc. (we were a bit old for it but if you had children it was excellent). A bit disappointed with the Bay of Islands as we live on the beaches in Sydney and it was just like Pittwater but highly commercialised and overpriced for everything in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A safe family friendly holiday destination. Quiet, relaxing motel accommodation with magic views. Nestled in 2 hectares of landscaped gardens and native bush, away from the noise of Paihia but close enough to enjoy the many beaches, unique activities, shops and cafes Paihia has to offer. Studio, 1 and 2-bedroom fully self-contained apartments are available at Aloha Seaview Resort Motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aloha Seaview Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Seaview Hotel Paihia
- Aloha Seaview Resort Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands