Aloha was definetly a great find and I highly recommend staying here if you have children. The facilities are good, the childrens playground is great, as is the pool and spa. We stayed 3 nights and had a wonderful time. We had lots of space in our unit and the attached deck area was great to relax on. We were able to borrow DVD's from the office too. Nice touch. Our host was Pip as the owners were away at a family gathering. Nothing was a problem and Pip went out of her way to help whenever we needed it. Great value for money and we will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A safe family friendly holiday destination. Quiet, relaxing motel accommodation with magic views. Nestled in 2 hectares of landscaped gardens and native bush, away from the noise of Paihia but close enough to enjoy the many beaches, unique activities, shops and cafes Paihia has to offer. Studio, 1 and 2-bedroom fully self-contained apartments are available at Aloha Seaview Resort Motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Aloha Seaview Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Seaview Hotel Paihia
- Aloha Seaview Resort Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands