Aloha was very comfortable and is a well established placed to stay in Paihia. The facilities will keep families entertained if there's nothing in town that takes your fancy. I only wish I could have stayed longer to take advantage of the pool and hot tub. It's very peaceful and quiet up there on the hill, but is a bit of a climb on the way back if you walk into town. I didn't see their sea view, but I definitely recommend getting a room with a view. There are plenty of trips to try out. I highly recommend the Dolphin Eco Experience by Fuller's Great Sights, although incredible days like the one I had are apparently rare. And whether you want breakfast, lunch or dinner, Alfresco's is an excellent restaurant and not overly pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A safe family friendly holiday destination. Quiet, relaxing motel accommodation with magic views. Nestled in 2 hectares of landscaped gardens and native bush, away from the noise of Paihia but close enough to enjoy the many beaches, unique activities, shops and cafes Paihia has to offer. Studio, 1 and 2-bedroom fully self-contained apartments are available at Aloha Seaview Resort Motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Aloha Seaview Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Seaview Hotel Paihia
- Aloha Seaview Resort Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands