There were a few hiccups getting registered due to a small problem with the phone but after finding Stacey things were sorted very quickly. Great help booking me on to the trip I wanted for the next day which was not made easier by the time of night (9.00Pm). The town center and restaurants are a short drive away - I don't recommend walking. The hill and the footpath make this a less than ideal option. The view is nice and the pool looks attractive - too cold for me to swim. A short stay for me but comfortable and enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A safe family friendly holiday destination. Quiet, relaxing motel accommodation with magic views. Nestled in 2 hectares of landscaped gardens and native bush, away from the noise of Paihia but close enough to enjoy the many beaches, unique activities, shops and cafes Paihia has to offer. Studio, 1 and 2-bedroom fully self-contained apartments are available at Aloha Seaview Resort Motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Aloha Seaview Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Seaview Hotel Paihia
- Aloha Seaview Resort Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands