We Stayed in a two bedroom upstairs apartment at Aloha Seaview Resort Motel. The Apartment was well equiped with plenty of space for two adults and two teenagers. The balcony has scenic views of bay and is very pleasant to relax on with a drink. The pool, spa and games room were all well maintained and very enjoyable. The property area to quite large and gives it a nice resort feel.
Parking was haphazard and on a 'first in first served basis', this meant your car could be quite away from your unit.
Staying at Aloha Seaview Resort Motel enhanced our bay of islands experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A safe family friendly holiday destination. Quiet, relaxing motel accommodation with magic views. Nestled in 2 hectares of landscaped gardens and native bush, away from the noise of Paihia but close enough to enjoy the many beaches, unique activities, shops and cafes Paihia has to offer. Studio, 1 and 2-bedroom fully self-contained apartments are available at Aloha Seaview Resort Motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Aloha Seaview Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Seaview Hotel Paihia
- Aloha Seaview Resort Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands