I have to warn, booked the accomodation long before and was very dissapointed we booked a 2 bedroom appartment 2 couples and a medium sized dog. when we arrived the first thing we heard was oh that is a big dog (she is not even knee size so medium) than we couldn t get in our room because there were families staying and the dog couldn t be there. we should take a room no seaview as we booked and two singles instead to the same prize. We asked how comes that we can t get the room we booked and got the repy I didn t take the booking it was my partners mom i don t know why she booked you in the room.
very shocking we stayed in many places traveled whole new zealand with our dog. definitey this is not a pet friendy place as it says and you can t trust on bookings you made!
We ended up staying in paihia in the edgewater 5 star with our dog to the same price.
all in one a shooking experience how arrogant the owner was after many times confirming the booking!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A safe family friendly holiday destination. Quiet, relaxing motel accommodation with magic views. Nestled in 2 hectares of landscaped gardens and native bush, away from the noise of Paihia but close enough to enjoy the many beaches, unique activities, shops and cafes Paihia has to offer. Studio, 1 and 2-bedroom fully self-contained apartments are available at Aloha Seaview Resort Motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Aloha Seaview Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Seaview Hotel Paihia
- Aloha Seaview Resort Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands