We stayed in Apartment 9 for 3 nights and it was one of the most wonderful stays we have had. We booked a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment. Both bathrooms have a shower (fantastic pressure) but the downstairs bathroom also has a hot tub! There is a full kitchen which we used to make breakfast, lunch and dinner; and there is also a BBQ on the balcony. Other amenities include in room separate washer and dryer, in room safe, free unlimited WiFi and even a clothes horse with pegs provided. The views are stunning and we fell asleep every night to the sound of waves crashing along the beach.
Doug is the manager/owner and was extremely helpful and responded immediately to any problems (not that there were many) that we had. The housekeeping staff are excellent and I really cannot fault this place. The only negative is that there is no air conditioning (though you don't need it if you leave the balcony doors open) but fans are provided. The hotel is not in the main centre of Paihia (but it's not exactly a big place!) which we found to be advantage as it was peaceful and quiet. It was only a 10 minute stroll down the beach to reach the main wharf.
The place was fully booked whilst we were there so make sure you book early - you will not regret staying here - we didn't want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All 10 Apartments offer spectacular and unrivalled vistas of the Bay of Islands including The Waitangi Treaty Grounds and historic Russell as guests relax and restore in comfort and style.Our exquisite waterfront location overlooks Paihias most popular swimming beach and out to the Pacific ocean, and is a leisurely 12 minute stroll to the centre of Paihia for shopping, cafes, restaurants, and the wharf area for Tours and Cruises.Each of our 1,2, or 3 bedroom Apartments offers a fully equipped luxury Italian styled kitchen and bathroom(s), own laundry (washer and dryer). Flat screen TV's, Sky TV,free Wifi and Broadband. Each has a private balcony with uninterrupted views, and is equipped with a BBQ and outdoor furniture. Four apartments include jacuzzi's outdoor on the balcony with 1 inside and two include spa baths inside their second bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia Hotel Paihia
- Blue Pacific Apartments Hotel Paihia
- Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia Bay Of Islands