We stayed in Apartment No.1 (a 3 bedroom apartment) with our two teenage children. We loved it. The views from the wide balcony are breathtaking, truly world class, both out to the bay and across to Waitangi (the cradle of the nation). The balcony was a large area with spa, table and BBQ, and so enjoyable that we were perfectly happy to sit out there and enjoy the outloook and "eat in" rather than go into town for meals. The apartment itself was comfortable, roomy even, clean and with good facilities. The hosts were friendly and helpful. We loved this place and recommend it strongly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All 10 Apartments offer spectacular and unrivalled vistas of the Bay of Islands including The Waitangi Treaty Grounds and historic Russell as guests relax and restore in comfort and style.Our exquisite waterfront location overlooks Paihias most popular swimming beach and out to the Pacific ocean, and is a leisurely 12 minute stroll to the centre of Paihia for shopping, cafes, restaurants, and the wharf area for Tours and Cruises.Each of our 1,2, or 3 bedroom Apartments offers a fully equipped luxury Italian styled kitchen and bathroom(s), own laundry (washer and dryer). Flat screen TV's, Sky TV,free Wifi and Broadband. Each has a private balcony with uninterrupted views, and is equipped with a BBQ and outdoor furniture. Four apartments include jacuzzi's outdoor on the balcony with 1 inside and two include spa baths inside their second bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia Hotel Paihia
- Blue Pacific Apartments Hotel Paihia
- Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia Bay Of Islands