We stayed 2-nights in this beautiful 2-storey apartment. It was wonderful! The bathroom was nice too! It has a sauna and a triangular bath tub. The scenery was amazing! The beach was nice. The bathrooms,bedrooms and the kitchen were all clean. Just about a 5-minute drive away, there's a fish'n'chips at Shippey's. It's delicious!
The apartment was also well-equipped with full kitchen facilities as well as free laundry facilities which was useful. Wifi was free, and the toiletries were nice!
Overall, it was an enjoyable stay in a great location. Will strongly recommend to family and friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All 10 Apartments offer spectacular and unrivalled vistas of the Bay of Islands including The Waitangi Treaty Grounds and historic Russell as guests relax and restore in comfort and style.Our exquisite waterfront location overlooks Paihias most popular swimming beach and out to the Pacific ocean, and is a leisurely 12 minute stroll to the centre of Paihia for shopping, cafes, restaurants, and the wharf area for Tours and Cruises.Each of our 1,2, or 3 bedroom Apartments offers a fully equipped luxury Italian styled kitchen and bathroom(s), own laundry (washer and dryer). Flat screen TV's, Sky TV,free Wifi and Broadband. Each has a private balcony with uninterrupted views, and is equipped with a BBQ and outdoor furniture. Four apartments include jacuzzi's outdoor on the balcony with 1 inside and two include spa baths inside their second bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia Hotel Paihia
- Blue Pacific Apartments Hotel Paihia
- Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia Bay Of Islands