“The best pizza”

Ranked #9 of 60 Restaurants in Paihia
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This was truly the best pizza I have had in a very long time, made a custom pizza would recommend this place to everyone. Great service as all.

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Excellent service and the best pizza ive ever tasted. Ordered two small pizzas and chips and was a bit too much for me and my partner so lady boxed it up and we took it home for later.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Awesome place to sit and watch the bay!! They have a variety of pizza options and lovely wine!! Different beer options to enjoy and relax for an afternoon or evening. One problem with this place is that they don't have highchairs! Yet it is a family oriented place. Friendly staff and nice pleasant atmosphere. Prices are average but the pizzas make you very thirsty!!!!! I would recommend this place, however, you do need to watch kids as you are very roadside.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

I actually really enjoyed the pizza here!! Hadn't heard very good reviews from around town about 'Sauce' but I can say the pizzas were great, the base was thin and crisp and had just the right amount of topping. I ordered the 'Genesis' pizza and some fries. The fries were a little over cooked and over salted but lucky we like our chips that way ;) the view of the sea was also a bonus.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Try their pizza. It was one of the best pizzas I've ever had. The wait staff was very friendly also.