We stayed for 3 nights at the resort and had a wonderful time.
When we checked in we discovered that our room hadn't been serviced. When we rang reception we were immediately upgraded, which was wonderful.
The location is just perfect and every room has a gorgeous view. Our breakfasts were included in our package and every one was lovely.
I would have to say that the rooms are just starting to become a little bit tired and for it to stay a luxury resort this should be looked at.
I also went to the spa and highly recommend this for some pampering while on holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paihia Beach Resort & Spa overlooks Paihia's most picturesque beach and is within walking distance of Paihia Wharf, the departure point to discover the wonderful Bay of Islands. Located within the Hotel is the chic poolside and ocean view restaurant offering only the finest culinary experience. Visit the hotel's award-winning spa, La Spa Naturale, offering first class spa treatments with a uniquely New Zealand flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Paihia Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paihia Beach Resort And Spa
- Paihia Beach Hotel Paihia
- Paihia Beach Resort & Spa Bay Of Islands