Had an enjoyable weekend with friends here. We got the massages which were great, but I haven't had a lot to compare it to.
Dined at the restaurant which was good and offered good value food.
Something is up with the carpark as I see previous comments about this area being under construction but no one is working on it, we had to park on the street as there was insufficient parking.
We were on the top floor which offered great views out into the bay and more privacy from the road below.
There were some items not working in our rooms and the staff already new about them when we raised them.
The place seemed full but I feel it isn't value for money and while it is self rated 5 stars, I feel 4 or 4.5 would be more accurate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paihia Beach Resort & Spa overlooks Paihia's most picturesque beach and is within walking distance of Paihia Wharf, the departure point to discover the wonderful Bay of Islands. Located within the Hotel is the chic poolside and ocean view restaurant offering only the finest culinary experience. Visit the hotel's award-winning spa, La Spa Naturale, offering first class spa treatments with a uniquely New Zealand flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Paihia Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paihia Beach Hotel Paihia
- Paihia Beach Resort And Spa
- Paihia Beach Resort & Spa Bay Of Islands