We stayed here for a week with a group. Really nice resort, Good pool and hot spas, with bar and restaurant overlooking the pool and sea. Great facilities.
Had a facial and massage at the spa was great.
Housekeeping had a few issues which was a nuisance, but really only minor things, And they made it right for us without us asking. staff in reception really helpful and pleasant.
Rooms very comfortable with a lounge suite and full table.very comfy beds.
Wireless doesn't seem to work in the rooms but the hard cable did .
I would definitely stay again .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paihia Beach Resort & Spa overlooks Paihia's most picturesque beach and is within walking distance of Paihia Wharf, the departure point to discover the wonderful Bay of Islands. Located within the Hotel is the chic poolside and ocean view restaurant offering only the finest culinary experience. Visit the hotel's award-winning spa, La Spa Naturale, offering first class spa treatments with a uniquely New Zealand flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paihia Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paihia Beach Hotel Paihia
- Paihia Beach Resort And Spa
- Paihia Beach Resort & Spa Bay Of Islands