We stayed in a great sized one bedroom on the third level & the views were stunning. Check in was smooth although the check in staff wasn't as knowledgeable on the local area as we'd expect from a four star hotel. The room was clean, quiet at night, very well appointed and had amazing views from the private deck. The pool area was wonderful with plenty of loungers and free towels, great ocean views, a good sized pool and five spa pools. It's a shame that the restaurant wasn't available for pool side snacks and drinks until late afternoon, they're missing out on lucrative business by not making this service available earlier. The local restaurants & ferries are just seven minutes walk away along the foreshore so you can leave the car behind and enjoy a few drinks. We'll definitely return next time we're in Paihia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paihia Beach Resort & Spa overlooks Paihia's most picturesque beach and is within walking distance of Paihia Wharf, the departure point to discover the wonderful Bay of Islands. Located within the Hotel is the chic poolside and ocean view restaurant offering only the finest culinary experience. Visit the hotel's award-winning spa, La Spa Naturale, offering first class spa treatments with a uniquely New Zealand flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paihia Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paihia Beach Resort And Spa
- Paihia Beach Hotel Paihia
- Paihia Beach Resort & Spa Bay Of Islands