This hotel is all about where it is (wonderful, wonderful views overlooking the bay) and the best appointed rooms you will find. We had a lovely kitchenette. Our room had everything we could ask for and at the top end. Yes, it cost more but it was certainly worth it. The reception staff were just great and very helpful. I have to say that although breakfast was fine it was a bit slow and it was hard to get the server's attention despite, or probably because, we were the only people in the restaurant. Don't let this put you off. If you are travelling around treat yourself to this hotel as a special event.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paihia Beach Resort & Spa overlooks Paihia's most picturesque beach and is within walking distance of Paihia Wharf, the departure point to discover the wonderful Bay of Islands. Located within the Hotel is the chic poolside and ocean view restaurant offering only the finest culinary experience. Visit the hotel's award-winning spa, La Spa Naturale, offering first class spa treatments with a uniquely New Zealand flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Paihia Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paihia Beach Resort And Spa
- Paihia Beach Hotel Paihia
- Paihia Beach Resort & Spa Bay Of Islands