We absolutely loved Chalet Romantica. After searching through all the possible hotels in Paihia, then seeing them in person, I am convinced we made the right choice in accomodation.
My fiance and I stayed in the Bellavista Room, which had INCREDIBLE views of the Bay and the islands beyond. It's far enough away from the action that it's nice and quiet at night, but close enough that you can be there in a 5 minute walk. (And definitely worth the walk up a quite steep hill!)
Inge was such a wonderful host and the breakfast was delicious, in a lovely sunny room overlooking the Bay. 100% recommended for anyone looking for beautiful rooms, great service, great location and a quaint B&B atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spoil yourself and experience the magic of Chalet Romantica. Each upstairs room has its own balcony with superb seaviews, quality furnishings and fittings, free wifi & extra comfy beds. One room is on the ground floor and has garden views. Indoor pool, spa & gym Central town location within a stroll to all amenities, Dolphin - Bay cruise departure piers & beaches. Friendly hosts with a wealth of local knowledge love to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Chalet Romantica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chalet Romantica Hotel Paihia
- Chalet Romantica Paihia, Bay Of Islands