“Must do in the bay of islands!!”

Tango Jet Ski Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer guided jet ski tours around the amazing Bay of Island. feel the thrill of riding your own jet ski, explore caves, beaches and lagoons. Stop at the Bay's only Island Cafe. No experience necessary, professional experienced guides. Fun for the whole family!
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I've gone jet skiing all over New Zealand and simply put, this tour is the best by far. Awesome scenery, dolphins playing in the wake of your jet ski, it's amazing! A little pricey but totally worth it. If you're going to pick one activity and feel like a change from the tour boats, definitely give this a try!

All reviews
"pod of dolphins"
in 5 reviews
"highlight of our trip"
in 3 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"bay tour"
in 13 reviews
"bays"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed March 27, 2013

This is a good trip, it's not the sort of jet boat that does 360 turns but you can get some bounce as you hit the waves.
You do stop off at several places where the Capt does explain what there is to see.
Worth the money

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Best way to see the islands and bays, it was fun and personal, Dave the owner and our tour guide was flexible and made our day a great one letting us decide what and where to go. At one point we had a pack of ten dolphins swimming and diving in and under us it was amazing! Better than a boat tour with 200 other people by a mile

1  Thank Abbeypatton
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Everything on this tour seemed like it was customized for our fun. The weather, the tour, the friendly host (Erica) and guide (Tony) both. As recommended by them we started out tour at 10 am. We were so thrilled and scared at the same time as this was the 1st time for me and my wife on the jet ski. Also, I cannot swim at all, however Tony made it look so simple and easy and most enjoyable experience in the whole trip to Bay Of Island. He covered almost all major Islands while providing as much info possible. We would like to suggest every one to see Bay of Islands on the jet ski as this is the only way you will get to experience the trill and the beauty at your own time and ease. I also strongly recommend Tango Jet Ski Tours to every one , no matter what your purpose of the trip is as it is apt for all.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Got a Tango Jet Ski voucher last year as a birthday pressie but just havent been able to use it so it was way out of date (April 2012). So firstly big upz to Tango for honouring my voucher which was great. I went out today on my birthday - a year later.
Had a great time with Ben motoring round the Bay in nice sunny conditions. Pretty grunty machines but very easy to handle & manouvre. He stopped and showed me a few of the islands & some history along the way which was good. Got to Moturoa Island and 2 dolphins turned up right beside our skis. They stayed with us for about 15 mins diving in & out of our wake & I could reach over & practically touch their dorsal fins, thats how close they were - this was a magic experience & I definitely was not expecting this.........just wish I had my camera. Ben said about 1 in every 10 trips the dolphins will show up so I hope when you go you get to see them.
You get a bit wet as you'd expect but not drenched; Go light - Take a change of clothes, a towel, you dont need footwear & take some sunglasses to keep the salt spray out of your eyes.
Obviously I am going to highly recommend this trip. Thanks Tango........