We began our New Zealand trip here and could not have asked for a better start. The view of the upper bay and mangrove forest was stunning. We had two bedrooms and a full kitchen equipped with everything imaginable. Norm and Shelagh were most helpful and friendly. It's less than 5 minutes from town by car in a lovely, tranquil setting rather than on "motel row" on the main road. If you like birds, you'll get a great introduction to New Zealand species from your porch. If we travel to New Zealand again, we'll return to Cook's Lookout.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands