We stayed at two places during our stay in Paihia, and Cooks Lookout Motel was without a doubt, the favourite choice. Beautiful, peaceful location with amazing views from our balcony where we could sit and have lunch in the sun or watch the sun rise. Norm and Shelagh were wonderful, friendly hosts with a great sense of humour, and they took care to make sure our stay was as enjoyable as possible. Very comfortable accommodation with good free wifi connection. Less than a five minute drive into the main township of Paihia, yet away from the usual busy-ness of the main road. Only a fifteen minute drive to the orchards of Kerikeri. Would definitely come back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands