Norm and Shelagh really go the extra mile. Our internal flight was delayed meaning that we would miss check in time and not arrive until after 8.30. This was no problem and they stayed to welcome us. Norm has plenty of good suggestions of visits to be made and we took his advice taking the scenic route back toAuckland and were not disappointed. His directions and suggestions were spot on! The pool is great and Norm was very helpful ensuring the covers came off promptly so that I could swim on the last morning and was very flexible re check out time. The view from our room was superb even though the weather was a little disappointing. We would definitely stay there again. Room 3 was a good room to have. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands