It was our first time in NZ and as a start oft hetriü it coulnd't have been better. A very quiet, comfortsble place. But the best is the stunning view. Its so noce to have breakfast on the teracce overloking the bay of island. And, whT makes ir perfect - norm and sheilagh are very warm and friendly hosts. Whenever we come back to NZ we will be there again.
Steffi and Volker, germany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands