Cooks lookout is a few minutes outside Paihia. A quiet location with beautiful views of the bay. The accommodation is comfortable and well equipped. We received a warm welcome from Norm and Shelagh. They were very informative about the area and their suggestions for visits were very good. We appreciated Norm picking us up in Paihia after the boat trip and visit to Russell. They also helped us find our next accommodation in Taupo.
We visited in may 2013, enjoyed our visit. A big thank you to our hosts for their contribution to making our stay so enjoyable. Jen, Peter and Margaret
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands