While we were unfortunate to have heavy rains during our stay we were more than pleased with our accommodation. Norm and Shelagh were welcoming and helpful throughout, giving us good tips on where to go and where to eat (Lips had yummy sticky date pudding!). The room we had was terrific. The views (we did see before the rain started) were breathtaking, there was everything we needed in the kitchenette, the bathroom was spotless and the shower very good indeed. While we spent more time in the room than we'd expected, due to the weather, we enjoyed it. Norm & Shelagh's selection of dvds helped with that. The wifi worked well, and it was all round a very fine place to stay. We plan to return in good weather - hoping that Norm can order some up for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands