Norm and Shelagh had emailed us a number times before we arrived to ensure that we had all the info we needed for our 2 day stay and it was a pleasure to meet them, Our room was large, light and well equipped, with a stunning view from the big patio windows right by our bed. You look down on the Waitangi Treaty grounds (which you must visit) and across the bay to Russell. Rainbow Falls is just 2 minutes away. To get this view you have to drive just over 5 minutes North from Pahia, which was not a problem for us as we had a hire car. I wished we had spent more time there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands