We had a very enjoyable and relaxing time. Although the accommodation is basic, the view is amazing and the pool and rooms are very clean, tidy and in great condition. It's located 5 mins drive out of town , but that adds to the appeal and feeling of serenity Norm and Shelagh were always very friendly and helpful. Norm even drove us into town when our expected transport didn't arrive. At times we even found ourselves standing in their office talking to them for half a hour. We will definitely go back to Cook's Lookout if we ever make it back to BOI.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands