We had the most enjoyable start to our NZ holiday staying with Norm and Shelagh at Cooks Lookout Motel. Norm being a wealth of information on what would be great for us to experience making sure not to miss some of those places that could easily be missed and where to have that perfect coffee. With everything you need on hand it was like bringing the comfort of home with you. We chose to eat in due to the fantastic view of the Bay from our bedroom opening up to the deck. The peaceful location is a real plus especially for the light sleeper.
A good meal, glass of wine and the beauty of God's creation you could ask for nothing more. Thank you Norm and Shelagh.
Steve and Cheryl NSW Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands