My partner and i stayed here for 3 nights which just wasn't long enough. The views from our unit of the Bay were amazing either while having breakfast with the sunrise or a wine while watching the sunset were truly unmatched. This is as close to paradise as you can get. The room was very clean with all the facilities you could need. The beds were comfortable and unit spacious. The complex was quiet yet only a short drive to Pahia and a Supermarket close by. Norm & Shelagh were the perfect hosts with their expert local knowledge and a willingness and friendliness unmatched in my experience staying at other accommodation. They arranged our tours which we thoroughly enjoyed and couldn't have asked for better. Would definately recommend Cooks Lookout to anyone wanting to take a trip to the Bay of Islands and wanting to stay at the best accommodation in every way. Thank you Norm & Shelagh for making our stay truly memorable. We will be back!
Ryan & Troy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands