We have just had 3 nights at this lovely Motel, in a really quiet location. What a super position with views to die for, not only from our room but from our bed! The facilities far exceeded our expectations including a lovely heated outdoor pool. We were warmly welcomed by Norm and Shelagh, the proprietors who gave us some recommendations of what to do during our stay in Pahia. Every single one of them turned out to be great days out and restaurants. We would certainly recommend anyone to stay there and can only hope that we manage to travel this far again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands