My family and I stayed at Cooks Lookout for four nights in early January. We had a two bedroom chalet which was spacious, comfortable and clean. There was lots to do in the area to keep us busy: hiking (tramping), beach, tour of the northlands area, and our highlight - a days sailing on the Bay of Islands. Norm and shellagh pointed us to some good restaurants nearby. However a good book and a glass of wine on the chalet deck in the evening while watching the stunning view of the Bay below really made us feel that our holidays had begun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands