We spent 3 nights in unit 9 overlooking the salt water heated pool and magnificent views of the Bay of Islands. Very peaceful location and we took our grandson for the New year. Managed to see the fireworks from our unit on New Years Eve which was spectacular whilst sipping a glass of champagne. Norm and Sheila were the perfect hosts and the first time we stayed was with my parents who were over from England.
You would need a car to get you into Paihia but there is a great bush walk from Haruru Falls to Waitangi if you are feeling adventurous.
Overall a great place to stay and would thoroughly recommend.
Will definitely be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands