We stayed in Unit 8 at this Motel - the pick I would say for families as we had outstanding views over Paihia, easy access to the pool (nicely heated for those fickle NZ days) , a trampoline and most importantly the BBQ! The Units are tidy and modest with everything you need so 'eating in' is usually the way to go on your deck, weather permitting. My partner and I also commented on the comfort of the bed we had four of our best sleeps here!!
The kids loved Norm and Shelagh's collection of dvds and games they could access for free and our hosts provided great advice on wet weather activities to keep the children entertained.
A word of note, it is located a few minutes from Paihia, up a hill so a car is essential and is conveniently located to a 'Countdown' supermarket. All in all our family had a great stay at this beautifully positioned Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands