Cook's Lookout is situated about 4 km outside Paihai, which is in itself a wonderful resort town on the Bay of Islands, and a must see. What was so wonderful about our stay at Cook's Lookout was the quiet and incredibly beautiful scenery all visable from the deck, patio, or through floor to ceiling windows and even lying in bed! It was a beautiful quiet get away enhanced by our hosts who did everything they could to make our stay enjoyable. We only had 3 days there and fully enjoyed all the things to do in the area, Each evening it was like coming back to a bit of heaven! The place also had good facilities and we enjoyed our breakfasts on the deck and barbecuing by the pool. Highly recommended but you definitely need more than one night here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands