Contrary to previous reviews I have read, I found this hotel good value for money. I visited at the end of November. My room was clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel was in quite a good position in the resort - near to some bar/restaurants and shops. The hotel itself had a very nice restaurant and the dinner menu was varied and competitively priced. There was a swimming pool situated in a pleasant garden area and a deck with sunloungers - ideal for relaxing. The hotel had a small bar with tables also set outside overlooking the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in the tranquil atmosphere of The Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel which has a 3 Star Plus rating and Enviro Bronze Award. Swim in the pool, relax in our spa, enjoy a sauna, work out in our gymnasium. Most of our rooms look over a natural setting of native and subtropical plantings and are available at surprisingly affordable rates. The Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel is located at 27 Kings Road, Paihia, Bay of Islands, New Zealand. It is a short stroll to the ocean and only a 5 minute walk into Paihia town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paihia Pacific Hotel Paihia
- Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel Bay Of Islands