We stayed here a couple of nights and found staff to be just so helpful and friendly. They were young and enthusiastic which was just great. Our room was spacious, light and airy as we stayed in he adjacent detached building which had undercover parking. It was lovely and quiet...really relaxing. It was just a short stroll to the beachfront so very handy to all restaurants, booking services etc. We stayed for the stone grill $20 special and on our last morning we had the $15 buffet breakfast. Both were good value for money. I'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in the tranquil atmosphere of The Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel which has a 3 Star Plus rating and Enviro Bronze Award. Swim in the pool, relax in our spa, enjoy a sauna, work out in our gymnasium. Most of our rooms look over a natural setting of native and subtropical plantings and are available at surprisingly affordable rates. The Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel is located at 27 Kings Road, Paihia, Bay of Islands, New Zealand. It is a short stroll to the ocean and only a 5 minute walk into Paihia town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com and Hotwire so you can book your Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paihia Pacific Hotel Paihia
- Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel Bay Of Islands