I had to book this at the last minute and it was the cheapest option during the peak of season so it meant I paid top $$$ for a studio room. The woman at front of house wasn't the warmest of people but maybe she was tired.
During the night we discovered the toilet didn't flush it only had a trickle and when I advised this at reception upon check out she just wrote it down but didn't say anything. A simple acknowledgment would of surficed but got nothing..maybe I shouldn't of said anything.
The pool area was lovely and they do provide an economical buffet breakfast during the summer season which is worthwhile as has all the basics. $15 per adult $10 per child.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in the tranquil atmosphere of The Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel which has a 3 Star Plus rating and Enviro Bronze Award. Swim in the pool, relax in our spa, enjoy a sauna, work out in our gymnasium. Most of our rooms look over a natural setting of native and subtropical plantings and are available at surprisingly affordable rates. The Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel is located at 27 Kings Road, Paihia, Bay of Islands, New Zealand. It is a short stroll to the ocean and only a 5 minute walk into Paihia town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paihia Pacific Hotel Paihia
- Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel Bay Of Islands