“Great fun”

$47.41*
and up
Bay Of Islands Nature Cruise And Kayaking Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Nature Cruise With Kayaking to Waterfalls designed for all age's & great value, Perfect for first timers & experienced kayakers. A Safe whitewater experience with lots of wildlife, Boat Cruise, Local history & Great photo opportunities. We cruise on our vessel along our calm coastline up a meandering river where guests then transfer to kayaks to explore up close, paddle through mangrove forests or photograph a colony of sea birds that nest in trees hanging over the river, then onto our final destination where a waterfall drops into the sea. At the waterfall the fun & adrenaline starts, here even first timers can safely experience paddling in foaming white water or even kayak under the waterfall itself. We are an All Age Adventure with mother boat on hand: Our warm vessel is on hand to give you or family a rest if you need. We work hard & realise the importance of customer satisfaction, good value & having fun. 'Day Cruise & Kayak' Cruise operates at 11am. 'Twilight Safari" Cruise operates at 4pm. 'Night Safari' Cruise operates at 7pm. Our 7 Points of Difference: * Extreme Value * Safer, Boat on hand * More time for kayaking * Rest when you or your family want * Fast Sit on Kayaks that don't Trap you * Sit on kayaks allow you to go under the Waterfalls * Night Kayaking & Waterfalls is a brilliant NZ Experience!
Reviewed November 8, 2013

This is a very nice way to spend time together! Absolute fun!! Taylor, Chris and (Ruby who does all the paperwork) are a great bunch of people and we had real good time kayaking with them!
Highly recommended

1  Thank checkharish

Reviewed October 23, 2013

My wife and I went on this kayak trip together when we were in Paihia for our honeymoon. Besides the fun of just enjoying the peaceful paddle up the river, we got to make a fool of ourselves trying to row straight into Haruru Falls for fun, and get soaking wet while Rudy took pictures of us. We later ended up trying to avoid hitting another kayak and we capsized in the middle of the river. But I regret not our actions - it was still really fun and the falls definitely looked majestic right up close.

1  Thank Matt C
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

I've been going though quite a few activities around NZ such as parasailing, scenic flights, tree adventure and much more. Compare to all the activities I've been and seen, this is definitely the BEST VALUED one. Normally kayaking are at least 100 dollar or more! The guides are great, I love their enthusiasm and services. Those wet suits, dry towels and awesome hot soup at the end were definitely sweet as and awesome. Won't get yourself too wet if you didn't planned to, but I really suggest you get ready for a shower under the falls. It's so cool! The water is shallow so you don't have to be a swimmer, and although I had no kayaking experience, me and my friend enjoyed it a lot! Thank you so much for this awesome trip Taylor and Ben. :)

2  Thank Anjie Z
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We had a great few hours with Taylor and his friend on this trip. Its a very easy paddle, the views are wonderful. The water was warm. Even managed to persuade my wife to to in a kayak before which she flatly refuses to do back here in the UK. Must be the clear water. It was great fun playing around at Harura falls. The photo's Taylor took on his waterproof camera came out really well. Such great value and real genuine people doing a great small business.

Can't recommend this trip enough - everyone's saying the same too, could be number 1 soon !

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

We went on the Kayak Cruise almost a year ago now but absolutely loved it!! One of our favourite memories from NZ north island & a must do for any visitor to the Bay of Islands!
We went on the daytime trip, kayak'd up to a beautiful waterfall, got some cool photos & even managed to save a wee duckling which had fallen over the waterfall :) Great & v knowledgable tour guide also!

1  Thank Cormack1