I had so much fun on this cruise! It was a truly unique experience and I would love to go back to Paihia for Rock the Boat!
- The crew was youthful, energetic and fun! They're easy to talk to, really helpful, and take safety very seriously on board the boat.
- Met such an interesting group of travellers, from Spain, Australia, Chile etc!
- The activities planned were just great, such as the shooting game, it was a good ice breaker.
- Night kayaking for the first time was a bit scary for me, but I knew I was in good hands as the crew tried to make it as comfortable as possible for travellers with varying kayaking skills.
- The snorkelling excursion was lovely! And the crew was always there to ensure our safety.
- I really loved the small island we stopped at (I can't remember the name), and we rested on the beach for the afternoon. It was like having my own private beach!
- Sunset and sunrise views are not to be missed!
- Despite being on a boat, I had a good night's sleep.
- Small compaint: The dinner option was steak only. Since I can't eat red meat, I had to settle for 2 pieces of vegetarian sausage, which wasn't very filling. (We weren't able to catch a fish that night!) I would've preferred to know in advance what to expect for the vegetarian menu, so I could pack some food before the cruise.
Overall, I would recommend this trip to everyone! It was definitely the highlight of my North Island stay. It's a good time for family bonding, trip with friends, or even solo travellers! It's affordable and worth every cent.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.