“wonderful meal and great host”

Tito's Bistro & Bar
Ranked #34 of 62 Restaurants in Paihia
Cuisines: French, Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We had dinner here tonight. Were the only ones there at about 7pm. Wanted to eat something from the lunch menu. No problem. The owner came and chatted with us and help us decide what to eat. My shrimp, calamari, fries, and salad were wonderful. My husband's burrito delicious. By the time we left quite a few tables were full. The food coming out of the kitchen looked fantastic. May be back for dinner tomorrow night.

Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

Don't be fooled by appearances. This place may be tucked down a side street but it is certainly a hidden gem. My daughter and I visited for breakfast and had the tastiest breakfast ever. I had the best omelette and bacon and my daughter the pancakes. I have also been told the pork belly is divine as is the calamari. Just wish I had found this place at the beginning of our stay instead of the end as it is friendlier and tastier than some of the other establishments in town.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

The place to eat and come back the day afterwards.. it's just too good to be true!! Very good service, friendly staff, nice and relaxed atmosphere, very reasonable prices. Breakfast, lunch, dinner; salads, fish and chips, steak - whatever you're after, you'll find the right thing at Tito's. The chilli con carne is my all time favourite and it keeps on getting better and better. Yes, its probably the best food I've ever had in my entire life.

1  Thank honeybadger096
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Had Dinner here with friends.... We tried almost everything off the menu at Chef Mike's recommendation.... The food was great and the service was relaxed but efficient will be going back next time in Paihia

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Great food. Ordered the seafood platter for mussels, prawn, fried sotong, fish, and fresh oysters enough for 2, or 3 if you are a small eater. The ingredients were fresh and the sauce (tasting like tartar with capers added into it) accompanied the seafood very well. Great service staff who is willing to accommodate our large group by rearranging the tables so we wouldn’t have to sit separately. The chef even kindly explained to us the name and uses of an unknown ingredient. Overall, a great place to dine!